Canada

i have one kidney, one 5 cm fibroid, bicornuate uterus and yet miraculously pregnant after 6 yrs.can i have tamarind? food planning please.

Dr. Deborah McGregor
Preventive Medicine 44 years experience
Sweet, sour fruit: The tamarind is best described as sweet and sour in taste, and is high in tartaric acid, sugar, B vitamins and, oddly for a fruit, calcium. Eat it in moderation. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Going forward remember to drink water generously, sleep on a regular schedule and eat foods grown locally and in season. Consider a "sattvic" diet of fruits and vegetables, nuts, oils and cooking herbs.