Азербайджан

if my tsh low, t3 (liothyronine) and t4 is normal, is it hypo or hyper thyroidism? should i take iodine? ultra sound is normal, without pathology.

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Hypothyroid: The answer to this question depends on what your exact levels are and what type of symptoms you have. "Subclinical Hypothyroidsim" sometimes presents in the manner you describe.
Dr. Philip Kern
Endocrinology 43 years experience
Low TSH: A low TSH with normal T3 and free T4 is c/w subclinical hyperthyroidism. In a young person (esp a woman), it could be subclinical Graves disease. Suggest seeing an Endocrinologist. Check antithyroid antibodies (thyroid receptor AB, TPO). If no symptoms, it may not need treatment now. Iodine may only make it worse (it will "feed the beast").