U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Midland, TX
A 35-year-old male asked:

I have a flat darkbrown roundish/ridged spot on head of penis. i think it's slowly growing. i am not circumcised. never had any sexual activity. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 58 years experience
Any thing growing: on penis need to be seen by a physician, to rule out penile cancer , if it is only inflammation related lesion you will not need surgery , need only office visit .
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 7, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.