MA

Ive taken over the counter pregnancy test and one in my drs office. all negative but i still miss my period every month. how can i get pregnant?

Pathology 50 years experience
Depends: You may wish to delay having children as you are quite young. However, if you have sufficient resources to take care of a child or children you need to address the following. If you have been having unprotected sex for a year or more, you need to consult a fertility specialist. If it has been less than a year, you may wish to time your sex better by learning to find out when you may be ovulating.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 14, 2021