A member asked:

Ive taken over the counter pregnancy test and one in my drs office. all negative but i still miss my period every month. how can i get pregnant?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

You may wish to delay having children as you are quite young. However, if you have sufficient resources to take care of a child or children you need to address the following. If you have been having unprotected sex for a year or more, you need to consult a fertility specialist. If it has been less than a year, you may wish to time your sex better by learning to find out when you may be ovulating.

Answered Feb 14, 2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor