I got my period on the day it was due but it is bery light .. i been looking up things and implantation pregnancy came up but my period came 3 weeks after my last intercourse and it came on the exact day of my period. but why is it light ? is it because i

Dr. John cuong Doan
Your hormones are in: .. flux for some reason. Irregular periods and spotting could mean you may have some hormonal imbalance that could be affected by many different factors, including age (if approaching menopause?), nutrition, illness, exercise (or lack of it), body girth, psychological well-being, stress, season, or simple fluctuations of other related hormones (thyroid for example). U should check a preg test 2.

Last updated Feb 2, 2016