pregnancy i have recently taken 3 pregnancy tests starting the day of my missed period and they all have been positive. i took a fourth one four days later and it was negative still no period. i had intercourse with my husband last night and he did not pu

2 doctor answers
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
The : The presence of semen would not affect your pregnancy test, as the pregancy test is meant to detect the pregancy hormone. It is very rare to have false-positive pregancy test. If you had 3 positive pregancy tests, make an appointment with your doctor so that your pregancy can be verified by a blood test.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Go to OB: You may have a non-viable pregnancy. Positive tests are rarely false. Your OB needs to perform a blood test and possibly even an examination.
Answered on Jun 10, 2014