Augusta, GA

over the last 4-5 weeks i have been having right wrist pain with numbness in my pinky and ring finger. the pain & decreased rom has worsened. i have trouble lifting any weight at times. my forearm muscle will also have severe spasms and my bicep will ach

Dr. Alfonso Oliva
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Ulnar Nerve entrapme: Hi Cindykay A700, What you describe could be an entrapment of the ulnar nerve at the wrist (Guyon's Canal) or further up at the inside of the elbow (by the funny bone). You need to see a hand surgeon for diagnosis and you may require nerve conduction studies to determine the exact location.