Azerbaijan

i'm 18 year old boy.my height is 1.73m. i want to increase it. is taking medicine a good choice? what do you recommend? is it even possible after 18?

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 45 years experience
Maybe: It depends on whether you have reached your growth potential. An exam and an XR of your wrist to assess your growth plates is a first step. All the best.
Platform shoes: If you entered puberty the same time as your friends & your bone maturity is that of a 18 yo there is little you can do to increase your height.A single x-ray of your left hand can be assessed for bone maturity.If 18, you are done growing, if bony maturity is more like 15 you might grow an additional couple of inches.There are no magic solutions if your growth centers r closed.