U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have severe dystonia to the point every muscle in my body is affected and i cannot move. im from connecticut what should i do? no-one will treat me they all say it's psychological but it's not :-(

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
Dystonia see neurolo: If this is dytonia see neurology. It does not sound exactly like dystonia. We see this type of widespread pain with fibromyalgia. You need to discuss this with your physician and see a rheumatologist for confirmation
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 25, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.