Egypt

a kind of bacteria in my leg fingers and the doctor told me to use fuciden cream for 10 days but nothing had happened ?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
Wrong diagnosis: Well the therapy did not work -so the question is 'what' are your symptoms exactly? Do you have a rash? It's possible this is a fungus - and therefore would not resolve with an antiBACTERIAL ointment (fusidic acid). The infection could be resistant too -that's also possible. Best to send some photos to a HealthTap doc or go back to the original doctor looking for better treatment. Take care.

Last updated Jan 18, 2016