Tonawanda, NY

neck,left side back head,ear pain. had slight asymmetrical smile and slight feeling of muscle weakness in eye. tearing eye lip closed slightly crooked. normal neuro physical exam and normal eye exam. possible bell's palsy?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 28 years experience
Possibly/depends,,,: It's possible that this is Bell's palsy but it depends on how severe your symptoms are and/or if anything else might have contributed to this. It could be caused by an infection flare-up or this could be a viral infection like herpes. Apparently, this can have episodes that come and go and may not even need treatment. It'd be best to see a neurologist to be sure. Best of luck.