For about 3-4 weeks I've been having constant numbness in my left hand pointer middle and ring fingers. I find it more sever when I wake up in the morning. The numbness doesn't go past my fingertips, but its present all day. I am 24 years old I have no si

Dr. Louise Andrew
45 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Pressure neuropathy: is my best guess, based on your sleep position. Make sure you are not sleeping on your hand, or propping it up or on your chest. Does it eventually go away each day? If not, you could also have an odd pattern of carpal tunnel syndrome. Wear a wrist brace to sleep (not tight though) and see your doc if it persists.
Answered on Dec 7, 2019
1