U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

Is it possible to wake up with unequal pupils and nothing be wrong?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Nelson Sturgis
Pediatrics 54 years experience
Probably not: If you have unequal pupils you should see your ophthalmologist. If you're using eyedrops this may contribute. Please seek attention. It could
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 48-year-old member asked:
Could unequal pupils be caused by stress?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 47-year-old member asked:
Is any operation or procedure needed to fix unequal pupils?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jan 14, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.