U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old member asked:

Lacy rash on legs and arms fungus?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vicki Levine
Dermatology 43 years experience
Hard to say: This description it is hard to say what you have. You should see a dermatologist so a diagnosis can be made.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 21, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.