fell on stairs 2 weeks ago. bruised tailbone and hurt my ribs. sometimes it's hard to breath because my ribs ache. should i go to doc or is it okay?

Dr. Laura Anissian
Ok: This sounds ok. A fall such as yours could cause irritation and bruising to the areas you mention. IF you have a small fracture of the ribcage, this is not something that can be casted or treated otherwise medically, so I recommend you just relax and not overexert yourself within the next four weeks. You should notice slow improvement of symptoms over the next few weeks.
Answered on Jan 4, 2016
1