MD

Amount of time it would it take for 3 percocet 30 snorted for 10 days to get out of your system? my boyfriend needs help.

Dr. Paul Garrett
Radiology 41 years experience
Drug Abuse Thoughts: Snorting percs is very addictive. Friends have a duty to try to do everything possible to provide a path for the addict to help themselves. Here's a link to start: https://www.addiction.com/get-help/ God help you all.
Dr. AUSTINA CHO
At least a few days.: Opioid withdrawal symptoms can last 7- 10 days and residual symptoms can last for a few weeks. These symptoms may last for a shorter time with shorter acting drugs like oxycodone IR; however, I am not so sure that's the only thing he took. Opioid pills have become a gateway drug to heroin use, a growing epidemic in this country. I'm also wondering if you used any with him. He should get help.
Last updated Jan 4, 2016