i was dx w/ venous insufficiency year ago. i wear compression socks for yr. gradually in last 3-4 wks my lower legs hurt a lot by early evening. i had knee replacement 8 wks ago - the percocet i take for knee is only thing that eases the pain in my legs

Dr. Cornelius Oleary
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Time to see MD: 59 year old woman s/p TKA 8 weeks ago, community ambulatory with increasing lower extremity pain over the past 4 weeks in the setting of venous insufficiency/compression socks. I encourage you to go in for an appointment right away. Wearing compression socks will decrease your chances of getting a DVT, your pain is bilateral and you probably have osteoarthritis however it is safest to rule out DVT
Answered on Dec 23, 2015
1