A 33-year-old member asked:

I am having an unusual abdominal symptom. what kind of doc should i see?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Where to start: You can start with your family doctor. He or she can refer to a specialist if necessary. For severe abdominal pain - please seek emergency medical care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 5, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.