FL

I have nightmares of my family dying and i wake up crying why do i have dreams of my family dying? what can i do to make them stop?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
DepressionNightmares: I understand your distress of nightmares as your family is very important to you It is likely that traumatic experiences with unresolved feelings of worry, fear, hurt, resentment, shame, guilt and stresses of relationship with parents, siblings are causing nightmares of family dying and waking up crying. You are a good person. See a Psychiatrist for Therapy for Stress, Anxiety and Depression.

Last updated Aug 25, 2017