U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have a uti and have tried water, cranberry juice, and nothing. i am currently peeing blood. what should i do.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 43 years experience
See a doctor: Peeing blood is not necessarily UTI you need to see your doctor for a referral to a urologist unless you are in your period then that should go away any day now .but peeing blood is not normal.see a urologist

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 5, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.