Philippines

2 months dry cough, swollen and painful part on the neck and armpit but its gone now,, then after taking some antibiotic, i have discovered to have thrush in my tongue and starting to have diarrhea.. im getting paranoid over this.. what could this be?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
See a doctor: It's probably best to get checked out properly as your symptoms raise my concern. It's unclear what those 2 months worth of symptoms were - in the Philippines TB lymphadenitis (TB of the lymph nodes) is somewhat common. What antibiotic did you take? The thrush and diarrhea likely relate to that antibiotic you took-but to be sure you should get thoroughly checked out. God bless.

Last updated Dec 5, 2015