U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

I had a chest ct scan done to check for lungs and they have noticed a 15 mm nodule on my right breast? could this be cancer or could it be else?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Hummayun Ismail
Sleep Medicine 33 years experience
Needs work up: You need to see a doctor so he can properly do the required work up. That can include Mammogram and Ultrasound to begin with. Differential diagnosis includes tumor vs benign cyst. Please do not delay and see a doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 31, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.