Republic of Lithuania

I'm in vet med school and the stress started to get on me. my hands are shaking, my body aches for no reason and i'm always tired. please help me!

Dr. Pacita David
Healthy lifestyle: These symptoms are most likely anxiety related to the academic stress you are experiencing . It is imperative that you maintain healthy eating, regular exercise and sufficient sleep. Meditation can be of tremendous benefit to calm the mind. Taking time to spend with friends and family is also important . Recommend seeing your doctor if these symptoms continue despite these lifestyle practices.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016