weighed 140 when i had a bbl. now weigh 170. will going back to 140 take me to my post lipo and brazilian butt lift figure? or will my buttocks shrink

2 doctor answers
Dr. Brian Arslanian
13 years experience Plastic Surgery
Maybe a little: Many surgeons disagree on this. If your butt got a lot bigger with the weight gain then it will probably go back to the size it was at when you weighed 140lb.The fat cells that were transferred are from areas of the body that are stubborn when it comes to weight loss, so they typically remain stubborn when transferred to the buttock.If you go back to post BBL weight your butt will hopefully too
Answered on Nov 22, 2015
1
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
40 years experience Plastic Surgery
BBL case study: Popular question (what happens if I lose or gain weight after a bbl). I went back and looked at photos of one of my patients who had a brazilian butt lift, lost approximately 10% of her body weight after post op,, and then gained all of the weight back at the end of the one year period. If the bbl was done correctly, your new curves (body proportions) should stay with you.
Answered on May 16, 2018
2