U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

Hello i'm 23 year old female. i'm experiencing delay menstrual cycle from last 2-3 years.i sometimes feel burning sensation on the top of my head. and dizziness all the time. my head spins. sometimes my blood pressure fluctuates too.i have stomach problem

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Surgery 45 years experience
See a doctor: You need to see a doctor so they can list all your problems and prioritize it based on the severity of the problem and find out if there is any connection between the problems or try are simply a separate problems happen to hit you at once. The bottom line see a doctor
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 12, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.