Frederick, MD

my eye doctor said i'm on the higher side of normal in my charts for glaucoma and i just start taking zoloft (sertraline) should i tell my eye doctor?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Zoloft (sertraline) Effects: I commend you for caring for your EYE Health. Zoloft (sertraline) is a medication for depression and Anxiety. It may have Ocular Side effects –abnormal vision, visual disturbance and rarely glaucoma. Inform your Eye Doctor about use of Zoloft (sertraline). See Psychiatrist for Zoloft (sertraline) benefits and side effects, other medications; and Therapy for stress in your life. Do Breathing and Music Relaxation, Yoga, and Meditation.