Rockland, MA

My creatinine is 0.41 (low) and my sodium is also low in my blood work. i have suffered of frequent urination 10 to 20 a day. are my kidney bad?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Urinary frequency: I would want to know whether your very frequent urinations are in small amounts or large amounts each time and what your total 24 hour fluid intake and total urinary volume is. If you're taking in over 2 quarts of fluids and putting out almost as much urine daily,you may be diluting your serum sodium and your kidney function is not the problem. If you have low urinary output you have small bladder

Last updated Aug 11, 2018