Cyprus

hi thanks for answering my question. the exoderil that i have is not a cream. its in liquid and the package says exoderl 10mg/ml.

Dr. Michael Ekizian
Exoderil: Exoderil is an international brand name for an allylamine antifungal used most commonly to treat tinea pedis, tinea corporis, and tinea cruris. These are fungal infections of the integument with the common names of athlete's foot, ringworm, and jock itch, respectively. I would like to know why your doctor prescribed Exoderil to you, so I can better assist you.

Last updated Nov 3, 2015