hi! i have this sore throat for about 6 days now and cough grey phlegm once or twice a day. i smoke light cigarettes. what should do to get rid of 'em?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
55 years experience Psychiatry
Bronchitis: I understand your concern. Grey phlem is likely due to cigarette smoking and air pollution , it can also be due to or Marijuana smoking. See the Physician if coughing affects your sleep and day time functioning, difficulty in swallowing or fever. See Therapist to understand and resolve your feelings of worry, fear, sadness, hurt, resentment for which you may be smoking; plan to decrease smoking
Answered on Feb 19, 2017
1