Australia

my daughter is 10.4 years old and i was wondering how she could get stronger cor muscles and arm and leg muscles?

Dr. John cuong Doan
Daily exercise with: medium impact (kickboxing, gymnastics, martial arts) and stretching/toning exercises are the best way for adolescent to start their athletic training, hopefully for the rest of their lives. weight lifting is not recommended yet at this age, though you can use resistance bands and elastic training to great extent. Start slow and work up the intensity quickly, or she will be bored.