Wonewoc, WI

How can i get rid of these small white bumps on the backs of my arms and legs? i have started to see them on my 2 year old daughter also.

Dr. Holly Maes
Keratosis pilaris: Sounds like both you and your daughter have a benign skin condition known as keratosis pilaris. We don't really know what causes it - lots of different etiologies are suspect. Sometimes using an exfoliant routinely is helpful. The big thing to remember is you don't really need to do anything about it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 27, 2013