zoloft (sertraline)- from 100 to 150mg ativan-.5mg could a change in my dosage of zoloft (sertraline) affect how ativan effects me? i was very addled the last time i took it.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
54 years experience Psychiatry
Depression, Anxiety: I understand your concern. Zoloft (sertraline) is a medication for depression and anxiety. Ativan is a medication for anxiety. Ask yourself for reasons to take 2 medications for anxiety; and for increase of dose of Zoloft (sertraline) to 150mg/day which is a high dose. Using Ativan together with Zoloft (sertraline) may increase dizziness, difficulty concentrating and confusion. See a Psychiatrist for Diagnosis, Medication and Therapy
Answered on Nov 28, 2017
1