U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

My head is swollen on side of temple ? what takey swelling away? also should i see a doctor it hurts to blink eyes

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Internal Medicine 32 years experience
Yes: It is prudent to see a doctor if the swelling is of unknown etiology and if it is affecting your eyes
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 4, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.