MO

i fell yesterday and the outside of my hand is swollen and bruised from my wrist half way down my pinkie. i can move all my fingers it hurts swollen?

Dr. John Oliga
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Soft tissue injury : It may just be soft tissue injury and ice application and Analgesic medication are the mainstay of treatment. However if pain and swelling persist could be fracture of the bones in the hand or wrist
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Given what you : Have wrote, I feel an xray is in order. Ice and elevation with compression if possible with a small ace bandage. Don't wrap too tight that you cut off your circulation.

Last updated Apr 13, 2020