U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

Every time, for the past year or so, it hurts whenever i pee after two or three days from my period. what should i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Obstetrics and Gynecology 29 years experience
Evaluation: Start by seeing your physician and allow them to send your urine for testing when you have symptoms.
Last updated Sep 30, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.