A member asked:

Had rectocele repair. i feel my bm bulge behind now opposite my vagina. it's been 2 months and not getting better. knees bent up doesn't help. normal?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Wayne Ingram answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Go see the surgeon: You need to make a return visit to the surgeon who did your rectocoele repair.

Answered 9/29/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor