These are my symptoms what can it be? i have nausea, vomitting, chest pain, dizziness, sometime shortness of breath, back pain and leg pain

Dr. Jennifer Chu
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 51 years experience
See family MD: Make sure that you get blood tests to rule out infections and be evaluated by a family dr. To exclude other medical problems. You may have fibromyalgia and need to be evaluated by a rheumatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Aaron Ament
59 years experience
MANY THINGS: I can think of many things - some of which don't fit because of your age. You need to sit down with a dr and eliminate the ones that you can - then check outwhat's left. There wasn't space for you to mention everything that could be important. If your dr can't find a trail to follow your next stop is a psychotherapist. You don't want to have to keep worrying.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016