NY

I'm 34 years old this will by my 4 pregnancy... my question is it normal to be gassy ,cramp like periods and tenderness breast in my old age.... ?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
It's "normal" at any: ..age! Breast tenderness is due to rapid growth in the milk producing glands. A well--fitted, supportive bra might help. One of the major pregnancy hormones, progesterone, can slow down the digestive tract, giving the bacteria in there time to ferment the food you eat and cause gas & abdominal discomfort. If u avoid the food that makes gas the worst, that may help! You're not old!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 22, 2015