A member asked:

Is there a way to test and make sure your testicles are working the way they should or both fertility and sexual function? how? who should i see?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Sawyer answered

Specializes in General Surgery

That can be evaluated by several means including physical examination, serum hormone levels and sperm examinations for sperm count, motility, etc. Your primary care doctor can initiate the work up or refer you to a urologist.

Answered Dec 10, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor