DK

I'm having headaches everyday and a little dizziness, i'm thinking it might be anemia, is there some home remedies for headaches that are effective?

Dr. Brian Wise
ADHD and Autism 22 years experience
?Hydration?: Both of your symptoms of headaches and dizziness could be caused by anemia. But you would often have other symptoms such as insomnia, leg cramps, pale skin, fatigue. If you are primarily having headaches and dizziness, my first question would be if you are hydrated sufficiently. Adequate hydration is to divide your weight in pounds by 2 and that is the amount of ounces of water you need per day
Last updated Sep 12, 2015