U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pasadena, CA
A 39-year-old female asked:

Experiencing symptoms of anemia--palpitations, extreme fatigue, headache, dizziness, tingling in arms/legs, etc. should i go to er or see reg. md?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Daniel Zanger
Cardiology 34 years experience
Acute or chronic: If your symptoms are of an acute nature you should be seen in er . If they are more chronic wait and see your doc.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 19, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.