A member asked:

I was at school and i found that i ate this sort of....green mold on a turkey burger. i found it just before i finished. i'm scared i'll get sick.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Charles Saha answered

Specializes in Gastroenterology

Food poisoning: Since you do not feel anything at this time, you do not have to do anything. But if you start having symptoms then you should see your primary care to assess and they will decide the appropriate management.

Answered 9/9/2015

2.3k views

Thank

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question