A member asked:

18w5d. twins. having major lower abdominal pain that comes and goes. should i be worried if it gets to the point of excruciating?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Charles Saha answered

Specializes in Gastroenterology

Abdominal pain: You should call your obstetrician for an immediate appointment to rule out any problems with your pregnancy. They will probably perform a pelvic sonogram to assess the fetuses.

Answered 9/12/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can you regain abdominal muscle tone after cesarean twin delivery?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question