Hello, i've notice two white bumps inside my mouth one my right cheek, and in my bottom lip, my tongue's white with reddish circles in the edges, and also a cracked tongue.! ...reason i'm asking i won't be able to go to the nearest hospital due to a expir

Dr. Robert Sterling
MouthWhiteAintNormal: Suggestion: Go to the nearest bathroom & gently brush your teeth,cheeks & tongue and see what remains.If the white is still there, you may have "oral thrush" that would need a prescription and an evaluation to see why you have it(it's like a yeast infection,so don't add any flour).If it goes away, then maybe you're dehydrated from lack of fluids or a medication you are taking.In any case see a doc

Last updated Sep 8, 2015