Kuwait

How serious is having left kidney pains on normal days, and while on period, and after drinking water? and my right one also hurts but not as much.

Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology 59 years experience
See remark: This is unusual unless you have partially obstructed LT. kidney,specially when you drink water which increases the load on the kidney. Given your young age,I recommend you see a urologist in your country to evaluate and manage the problem. As a urologist ,this is what I'll do in this country. I'll be interested to know the outcome . Best in Health and ma'a salama ! JBR

Last updated Oct 25, 2015