U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old male asked:

I develop a chill , body feel heaty but not sure if i have mild fever . just constantly feel quite cold sensitive eg air con. should i be worry ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
Seems to me: you might start by obtaining a Thermometer and TAKING your Temperature. This time of year is generally a "healthy" time with the kids being away from each other spreading whatever viral illnesses are around! Hope this helps Good Luck! Dr Z
Last updated Aug 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.