Hi. i'm 27 and very worried. i have large breast (dd) one breast has always been larger then the other. the right one. i do the self exam like the dr showed me and i haven't felt anything. when i exam squeezing on my breast while standing i swear i feel s

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Exam: lost the end of your question but if you feel something in your breast, tell your doctor and he/she can order a mammogram and ultrasound to have a better look. Better to be safe than sorry.

Answered 8/27/2015

2.4k views

Dr. Georgia Latham answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Self breast exam: is important so that you become familiar with what is normal for you. It is common, and not abnormal, for one breast to be larger than the other. In some women this is more pronounced than in other women. If you feel something that concerns you when you exam your breasts, you should discuss it with your doctor, or you may ask another question including what you feel that concerns you.

Answered 8/27/2015

2.4k views