VA

I did self exam i felt something like ball in one of my breast should i go to doctor?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Definitely: You should have a careful breast exam by a physician and if there is a breast mass felt, then a mammogram and an evaluation by a breast surgeon is indicated even if the mammogram is negative. Don't ignore a true breast mass even if it turns out to be a simple cyst.
Dr. Foster Carr
General Practice 33 years experience
Yes: You will probably need a mammogram and physician examination to be safe from the fear of breast cancer. However do not get alarmed since is is likey a benign fibrous cyst or other cause for the ball.
Dr. Jeffrey Levine
DependsOnAge/Duratio: Palpable mass in breast is usually benign, and is often related to hormonal changes during menstrual cycle. The work-up of a persistent breast mass depends on your age (35yrs), associated symptoms (ie, nipple discharge, skin changes). Without more information, I would recommend you see your health care provider, who can examine you and determine if/what additional work up is needed.
Dr. William Coutts ii
Absolutely: I applaud you for doing a self breast examination. Anytime that you find something abnormal or a change in your breast(s), you should have your PCP or OB/GYN do a clinical breast exam. If you are older than 30 years old, you may need a mammogram and / or ultrasound.