Hicksville, NY

Is there anything i can do to get pregnant, i'm having a very hard time.. is there any medication i can take?

Dr. Ira Katz
It Depends: A lot more info is needed. First, what do you consider a long time? That might sound silly but people often have very different views on major details like this. Are your periods regular, what are they like? Do you have any other med probs or symptoms, what about family history. Also 1/2 THE TIME partner issues are at least involved! I would highly suggest a consult to discuss the details.