TX
A 18-year-old female asked about a 18-year-old female:

I have cystic acne that is clearing up but i also have small bumps under my skin that don't seem to get any better. what can i do to get rid of them?

Pathology 44 years experience
This is serious: Cystic acne is a terrible personal and professional liability and I hope you are on the medication you need -- most people like you should receive isotretinoin. It is well worth the small risks and moderate discomfort. The little bumps could be any of a host of things; this will be clear when your acne is managed as it should be. Best wishes and congratulations on your courage.

Last updated Aug 16, 2015